55 Church Street, New York, 10007Usa
Booked 3 times in 24 hours
The slender, 58-story Millennium Hilton Hotel faces the rebuilding site of the former World Trade Center in New York City, N.Y. The World Financial Center and Wall Street are less than six blocks from the hotel. La Guardia Airport is 15 miles away and the hotel is within 10 blocks of South Street Seaport, Battery Park and funky Greenwich Village, SoHo and Tribeca.
• Ground Zero - Across the street
• World Financial Center - 10 Block
• Tribeca - 2 Blocks
• Brooklyn Bridge - 5 Blocks
• Wall Street - 6 Blocks
• South Street Seaport - 9 Blocks
• Museum of Jewish Heritage - 9 Blocks
• Battery Park - 10 Blocks
• National Museum of the American Indian - 10 Blocks
569 units, including 471 guest rooms and 98 suites. The majority of guest rooms feature king-sized beds. The guest rooms provide a warm, residential ambience, elegantly furnished in soft soothing natural hues. Bedrooms feature 42'' plasma screen televisions, AM/FM radio, cordless telephones and ''The Bed'' by Hilton.
The Millennium Hilton Hotel features a rosewood-paneled and stone-accented lobby. A large heated indoor pool offers floor-to-ceiling windows with views of 18th-century St. Paul's Chapel. The fitness room provides free weights, cardiovascular machines and a sauna. Rejuvenating massage therapy is offered in the spa or guestrooms.
• Golf - driving range
• Golf - miniature
• Ice skating
• Swimming on site
• Motor boating
• Pilates classes/instruction
• Yoga classes/instruction
• Running track/path
• Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
• Check-In: 3:00PM
• Check-Out: 12:00PM
• From La Guardia : Take the Grand Central Parkway (West) to BQE (West) to Bklyn Bridge-Cadman Plaza exit. Take Bridge and exit at Park Row South. Make a left onto Broadway for 2 blocks to Fulton Street and make a right. Hotel is on left at end of corner.
• From JFK International : Follow Belt Parkway (West) to Brooklyn Battery Tunnel. Exit Tunnel; bear right onto Greenwich St./Trinity Pl. Trinity Pl. becomes Church St. The Millenium Hilton's is on Church Street, right side, between Dey and Fulton St.
• From Newark : Take NJ Turnpike to exit 14C Holland Tunnel. Exit Tunnel and take Canal St. to Broadway and make a right. Take Broadway 14 blocks and make a right. Hotel entrance at end of block on the right.
• Church & Dey - Regional American menu with emphasis on seafood straight from the market. Softly lit room with large windows, dark wood, and a mural honoring New York history. Seating for 120; serves three meals daily, including a breakfast with buffet or à la carte options.
• Liquid Assets - Located beside the lobby, 40-seat bar decorated with burgundy banquettes, gold-velvet chairs, and muted lighting. Cocktails, coffee, and a light bar menu. Service to late night.
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Multilingual Staff
- ATM Machine